Tuesday, February 25, 2014

mental problems

i'm writing this down because i don't want to bombard my friends and my next appointment with my psychologist is not soon.
i have bad anxiety. i got flu symptoms tonight, and i am pretty sure i have the flu. my anxiety has been bad lately, and it's always bad when i'm not with my psychologist, chris. it's always bad when i feel no one is listening. i hate my friend right now, and i have two tests tomorrow. i can't take the tests because i'm sick, and it's going to be tiring to make them up. i have to tell myself to not check my friend's blog because when i do i get lots of feelings. i get very angry immediately, and then it suppresses in my chest and i become very sad. this cycle continues for a few minutes or i tell myself to stop. i want to hurt her. we used to be best friends; but now i have such hostility and resentment towards her. i'm writing this blog post so i can get out these feelings. i want to grab a serrated kitchen knife from downstairs and cut up my pillow. she is so frail, and skinny, and i want to break her. my feelings for her are hard to explain through words. i just want to see her suffer like i did. i would probably feel bad if i said anything mean to her or physically hurt her. i haven't said any mean things to her since it all happened. i am so angry, but when i get so angry i can't do anything about it and then i feel a wave of weakness wash over me, and i feel crippled. i usually end up crying because my anxiety makes me feel hopeless and out of control.
today has been a horrible day, and i want to hurt something. anxiety is hurting me.

No comments:

Post a Comment